Brisk Lithium Project
In October 2022, Loyal Lithium acquired 100% of the Brisk Lithium Project located in the prolific James Bay Lithium District of Québec, Canada. The project sits along trend from Patriot Battery Metals’ (TSXV:PMET) Corvette Project (80km east) and Winsome Resources’ (ASX:WR1) Cancet Project (15km east).
The project covers six prospects over a large project area consisting of 192 mineral claims totalling 9,849 hectares (98.5km2), which is host to several known pegmatite outcrops.
The Brisk Lithium Project is located in the prolific James Bay Lithium district of Quebec Canada along trend from:
- Patriot Battery Metals’ (TSXV:PMET) Corvette Project (80km east)
- Winsome Resources’ (ASX:WR1) Cancet Project (15km east)
DG Resource Management, vendor of the Brisk Lithium Project, identified, acquired and vended the potentially world-class Corvette Lithium Project owned by Patriot Battery Metals (TSXV:PMET).
Brisk Lithium Project was generated using similar methods which led to the identification of Patriot Battery Metals’ world-class Corvette Project:
- DGRM’s proprietary targeting method that includes favorable host rock conditions, mapped pegmatites, appropriate indicator mineralogy and local knowledge.
Canada has free trade agreements with the United States and the European Union.
Quebec provides relatively low-cost power with one of the world’s lowest carbon footprints in the world. The electricity produced is derived from sources that are more than 99.8% renewable.
IN COUNTRY GEOLOGICAL PARTNERS
The vendor of the Brisk Lithium Project is DG Resource Management Ltd., who also generated the potentially world-class Corvette Lithium Project owned by Patriot Battery Metals.
DG Resource Management are geological project generators with a unique perspective on mineral exploration that has resulted in numerous grass roots discoveries across multiple commodities, including lithium, REE’s, uranium and specialty metals.
THE JAMES BAY REGION
The James Bay lithium district has a historical record of quality lithium mining, with the Brisk Project located in a region hosting a number of world-class projects and is proximate to the rapidly growing electric vehicle markets of North America and Europe. Québec is actively developing and investing in its mineral resource sector, particularly in the battery metals and critical minerals sectors, resulting in an abundance of skilled labour and a deep well of local knowledge that Loyal Lithium is tapping as the project advances.
BRISK EXPLORATION STATUS
- Low flying helicopter surface exploration missions
- Planned routes with landing targets to support ground prospecting
- Access to remote areas and able to cover large areas
Traversing on Foot
- On ground prospecting of known and freshly identified targets
- Co-ordinated traversing to maximize coverage
- Rock chip collections
- Mineral identification by DG geologists who are spodumene experts
- Structural Geological assessment
- Rock chip will undergo geochemical assaying.
- Lithium, cesium, tantalum, beryllium, gallium, niobium, tin, rubidium, thallium typical LCT pegmatite enriched elements